- APEX is a great solution to consolidate spreadsheets, improve data quality and security, reduce duplication and administration and enhance functionality.
- Fully supported by Oracle, APEX is ideal for developing bespoke EBS modules.
- Oracle APEX has greatly improved its built-in visual data reporting abilities.
- APEX is adopted by businesses that recognize the value of keeping costs down and simplifying technical solutions to deliver
- business requirements. Simply put, by using APEX you can develop complex systems at up to 1/4 of the time it takes for an equivalent Java deployment – with no loss of functionality. Itâ€™s stable, it scales, and itâ€™s secure while exploiting all the features of the Oracle Database.
- Dashboards provide a central location for users to access, interact and analyze up-to-date information so they can make smarter, data-driven decisions. Good dashboard software enables you to monitor and measure performance and metrics in real-time and on the go. You can visualize and analyze data and focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) from across the organization on a dashboard, helping you gain valuable insight and drive quick and accurate decision making.
- APEX offers all the capabilities available in Microsoft BI and Oracle BI.
- Possibility to design on request
- APEX Applications support multiple user interfaces:Desktop and Smartphone; Desktop only; or just Mobile.
- Apex is a free product from Oracle.
- It makes it easy for APEX to handle the rules of other Databases seamlessly.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us!
Copyright @ 2016 | Designed By Anoop